Total Number of Stalker

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Yo, my days in Indonesia...

Long time no see~

Today is the 20th! That means, my cousin's b'day is almost here! Let's do the countdown then!
5 more days to go to the alien's b'day!
12 more days to go to MY b'day!
35 more days to go to Jesus' b'day!
Hahaha! I feel so satisfied after saying that!

Anyway, I almost finished my game! Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm, I'm already in final chapter!!! Oshiawase~ The also, I have finished watching Lucky Star!!! It's nice... I wanna watch it one more time!!! I recommend this anime to everyone!!!!! LUCKY STAR IS NICE, U MUST WATCH!!!!!!!!!! Oh yea, I also watched D.Gray-Man episode 57 and 58 in Indo!!! Happy to see Allen depressed face, it's so cute...

I was surprised! I got into my chosen class combination! Hehe, I got in 3B while my friends are in 3A and 3E. I hope I won't be alone in my new class... >.< My cousin also in 3E, it's just like me and her exchange places. Haha, I'll be so lonely... but we'll be spending recess together anyway.

Well, anyway, I think I'll stop here first, if any news comes up, I'll be sure to update, tata~

Long time no see~

No comments: