Total Number of Stalker

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Meow... I'm in Indonesia already...

~Mya-hoooo~

Yo, people! My cousins and I are already in Indonesia since 5th of November 2007. My cousins and I live in different places so I do not know much wad they are currently doing, but I know what I am doing. When we were in the plane, NiuNiu said that the air attendant was sooo handsome. When I saw him, I suddenly thought, "OMG, this is the type that Diyanah will love." xD I didn't know that Cindy and Diyanah will have the same taste in 'white hot guys'... Anyway, I also thought, "Not so bad..." xD

My first day in Indonesia wasn't bad. I got to watch 'Lucky Star', an anime, a VERY relaxing one. The same creator as 'Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu', the story is a bit similar in weirdness but there is no romance at all. Kona-chan wa kawaii.... I wanna watch more! Oh ya, I just found out yesterday that Kyou Kara Maou has OVA!!!! Yay! I finished watching the first epoisode, but there was no sub... Kushi kushi kushi.... T-T so sad...

Anyway, I'm going to my cousins house tomorrow, so I can play with them. Now, I'm going to watch Lucky Star again! See you again if I'm willing to update this blog... XDDDD Ahahahahaha!!!

~Mya-hoooo~

No comments: