Total Number of Stalker

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Birthday Eve for the Alien ^^

Hohoho~

Finally, tomorrow is the Alien's bday! That means I need to give her birthday present! Oh wait, I gave her already... xD She looked pretty happy when I gave the present to her. Of course she would, I gave her 'Alien Handphone Straps' that glows in the dark, hahahaha!!!

Oh yea, btw, some people said that Kyou Kara Maou OVA wasn't OVA, it's the season 2!!! 5-episode season 2, nice~ I have watched the first episode(subbed! yay~), it looks nice, hehe...

I was thinking of changing my blogskin, but then, i can't find anymore nice blogskin that are connected with the upcoming season, Christmas :3 So, I won't change them for a while ^^

I think I dun have anything anymore to say, so bye-bee~

Hohoho~

No comments: