Total Number of Stalker

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Birthday, ALIEN!!!!!

~Otanjoubi Omedettou, Alien-san!~

Today is the Alien's bday. She made her bday party, so, as soon as my church dismissed, my whole family would go there..., at first i thought so. Then, my brother called and asked me whether I wanted to go to 'Gita Bahana', my brother's choir, or not. After thinking for a while, I asked him until wad time. He answered, about 1 p.m., and u know wad time we finished? Nice answer: 2.30 p.m.
0.0lll, rite? I won't say the reason, though...

Okay, when we reached there, the food were mostly finished. My brother and I only get to eat the desserts, which are cocktail and chocolate pudding. Hmmmm~ they are delicious!!!!

Anyway, I'll say this one more time, Happy Bday, Janice!!!! and then 7 more days to go to mine ^^

~Otanjoubi Omedettou, Alien-san!~

No comments: