Total Number of Stalker

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Waiting for Polytechnic Package.....



I forgot to mention that I went back to Bandung, Indonesia to celebrate Chinese New Year~ Well, now I'm back in Singapore...... D': I'm still waiting for the poly package to arrive then after all my school business is OVER, I'm going back Indo!!!! Still mulling over working part time in Singapore or in Bandung. >__<

Btw, I watched The Cosplay Hero Unmasked thingy on Animax on 14th Feb. My brother and my cousin were there watching it with me. Now I see how this Kaname was like. I only heard from Sharley that he is a well-known cosplayer in Japan, so when I saw him in TV, I was like, "I see why he's a pro....". He cosplayed as Cloud Strife and he looked AWESOME. Even my brother was fascinated~ His girlfriend knows some cosplayer but she has never heard of Kaname before too. So, we went online to check and I found a wonderful blog! It's filled with photos of cosplayers all over the world! Let's Cosplay is the place! I saw some awesome cosplayers! Check it out! :D

Haha, for once, I'm being narcissist~ I posted my own picture! It was taken quite a while ago,it was the night before the Singapore River walk actually~ I am running out of photos to post that's why I'm promoting myself~ LoL! xD

Oh yeah, btw today is my uncle's birthday! Happy Birthday Uncle Peter!!! :D

And lastly.(shall write this in Indo)
Turut berduka cita atas kepergian Pendeta Agustinus Walker pada 16/02/10. Semoga keluarga yang ditinggalkan mendapat penghiburan dan berkat daripada Tuhan Yesus Kristus. Semoga arwah Pendeta Agustinus bisa beristirahat dengan tenang di dekat Bapa. Amin.
Rest in peace, Pastor Agustinus Walker. May we meet again in His house. :)

My church's pastor has just passed away yesterday. It was a pity I couldn't come to see him for the last time in the mass. What to do? I have flight back to Singapore. All I can do is to pray to God so that his soul will rest in peace with Him.

Okay then, I guess that's all for today! Oh yeah, my chibi coins in TinierMe is again, 0. xD CIAOSSU!

No comments: