Total Number of Stalker

Friday, February 19, 2010

TinierMe!


Yo, yo, yo! This is Tare reporting in! As you can see, the picture on top is moi and moi fren~ Of course, in TinierMe~ From left: Perzona, Cochi, Tare(moi), Unwary, and Riddle! Perzona was cosplaying as Deidawa(Deidara, actually), Cochi as Conan(Konan, really) and moi as Sasowi(Sasori,suppose to be)~

Hau~ Today Riddle and Unwary came over my place and we had LOADS of fun! But it lasted only until more or less 7? Then we changed location to Riddle's room and again, we had fun there! The picture on top was taken in Riddle's room~ I suggested it, duh~ AND! I need more Chibi Coins in TinierMe..... If only I got many many many friends who are rich and love to give me things, I'd be soooo happy~ Well, I do get gifts from my friends and I'm really thankful for them! Cochi, Perzona, Tech, Harurun, Riddle, Angel(actually I traded with her~). THX U SO MUCH! LOVE YOU GUYS!

I just watched a video of the hero of Swedish. And I laughed. Out loud. It was really funny! I wanna share but I'm scared Ying Ting will bash me up. How? xD I'll just post la... If anyone later unhappy, then I'll delete.... -

Hmm... About Naruto. I LOVE SHIKAMARU AND ITACHI. Okay, that was totally random. As for the latest chapter.... *WARNING-SPOILER* Who will lose? Kakashi or Sasuke? *SPOILER - WARNING* I really think Sakura's totally being hated. I see people talk badly about her everywhere because of the last few chapters.... Well, she IS being stupid. Without Kakashi, she'd be dead. And also, Karin is really hated. I heard many people wants her dead. Only Ying Ting likes Sakura and only Janice likes Karin, I guess....
Skip Beat latest chp: I JUST KNEW IT WAS TSURUGA REN! xD
Gakuen Alice latest chp: HURRY AND MEET YUKA ALREADY! >___<
Fairy Tail latest chp: GO BEAT THEM LUCY! :D
Durarara!! latest chp: The anime is further. Hurry up! But at least Shizuo finally make an appearance in chp 8~

TIMELINE OF DURARARA!! SERIES. I just have to save the link to it, man! Now that I've read this, I understand Durarara!! almost perfectly. And I HAVE to say, this series is AWESOME.

Okay then, I'M GONNA PLAY TENNIS TOMORROW! Wow, finally. My racket has its chance to shine again! xD I miss PoT suddenly.... Well, I have nothing else to say so, JAA NE!

No comments: