Total Number of Stalker

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tare in TinierMe

I just felt that I have to post this picture here~ It's a picture if Tare, drawn by Cochi in TM~ I posted it on TM, I posted it on FB, so I decided to post it here too! :D Please, no stealing. Cochi ought to sign... xD Btw, I got kinda bored of FB and started playing TM~ Riddle's the funniest ever! And I love Cochi, Perzona, and Techezint for giving me gifts! I expect more~ xD

I'm looking forward to tomorrow! Good luck STC Choir on your upcoming performance in Marina Bay! Sorry I will not be able to come coz Cow said no more ticket and then again, I got guests tmr. xD

By the way, I'm still searching for Junai Egoist book 1. Now I want Durarara!! book 4-6! :D AND, I just found out that Sekaiichi Hatsukoi eould be made into anime!!! YATTA! <3 Hope it would be as nice or even better than Junjou Romantica~ I really love Nakamura Shungiku-sensei~ <3

Okay then, I don't have much to say today either... So far I've been downloading PS1 games coz I wanted to try playing those games~ Someone, please recommend me good RPG games on PS1~ Thx~ :D

2 comments:

Archie-The-RedCat said...

nice pink hair.. you chara are very moe.. XD

Unknown said...

Muahahaha, emang Miyuki dari Lucky Star?? xD Thx for the compliment anyway~ :3