Total Number of Stalker

Sunday, February 07, 2010

The event I missed to write here...


I was too lazy to write here, but here I am. On the 30th January 2010, I experienced something for the first time in my life. Janice, Claire, Ying Ting, YT's sis and cousin, Alice, Sharley, Sharley's friends, and I went for Start-of-Year cosplay event! A.K.A. SOY'B' 2010~ That event was wonderful!!! I got to see LOADS of cosplayers! Kakkoi! One day, I wish to cosplay as Itachi. xD. My money was sucked dry by the event too... I can't resist buying many things! Only 4 things I regretted that day.
1. For not buying Junjou Romantica PS2 game.
2. For not having all the money in the world.
3. For not looking around somemore.
4. For not attending the result of the cosplay and karaoke competition.
But overall, I was SATISFIED TO THE BOOT. It was my first cosplay event! I'm glad I attended it~ <3

Next, Facebook is getting suckier. Now I'm hooked to TinierMe instead~ TinierMe is just like another GaiaOnline~ Hahaha, Riddle's SUPER FUNNY! During the holiday(not mine, I meant the JC hasn't start), every night, we would go to Riddle's room and chat. It was so much fun!!!! Perzona and her Akatsuki stories are just wonderful!!! Cochi is so nice, gave me free items~ I made new friend over there too, she's called Techezint~ But it's super hard to earn money in TM.... And the internet connection shucks.... But it's super cute, so I'm still playing~

I'm so happy that I found some Junai Romantica novel although only the first 2 chp was translated. I was searching for the RAW ones all night... That includes Junai Egoist too.... IF ANYONE FOUND JUNAI EGOIST VOLUME 1, SHARE WITH ME!!! Thx~!

Oh yeah, the picture on top is the ticket to SOY'B' 2010~ Okay then, I shall go off reading mangascans...

No comments: