Total Number of Stalker

Monday, February 25, 2008

'L: Change the World' is SUPERB

~L: Change the World~

Yoz... Today I had my tuition from 1.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m., but before I went for my A. Math tuition, Alien, Itachi, and moi went to the cinema's counter to buy ticket to watch 'L:Change the World'. It's superb!!!! OMG! L is soooooo cute~ The way he typed, the way he stood, the way he babysitted.... SO FUNNY!!!! This movie is very nice, it tells us about what happened to L in the 23 days before his death. L Lawliet... He's really a genius, but at the same time, he's weird. If in the anime, I prefer Light than L, but for the Live Action Movie, I prefer L than Light. Matsuyama Kenichi as L Lawliet is super cute!!! But when he played as Aya's senpai in 'Ichi Rittoru no Namida'... he looks ugly.

Other than that, I am continuing my story(The Legend of Aurora), but I moved the whole thing inside my computer. I am planning to continue in the computer as it is more practice and easy. But I have not finished moving all of the contents. I only managed to move 3 pages today... I dunno that writing took lots of time and effort. Hmm... I need to be patient... >.<
Oh yeah, finally Itachi-san continued her book!!! The Chunin Exam!!! I've been waiting for it!!! Ganbatte in continuing your story, Weasel-sensei!!! *lol* I love Shikaaaaa!!!! >///<

Anyway, as CA1 finished and EFL coming, life is no better... Can't wait to FINISH EFL!!!!! OMG, we're going to Taman Negara in Malaysia... I hope the bat in the cave won't attack me... And Mr Francis's loud snore(according to Carolyn's story) won't disturb me!!!

Anyway, as I am now super duper sleepy, I shall not hesitate to update this and go straight to bed. I AM SO DAMN SLEEPY!!!!!! Good night all..... Zzzzzz~

~L: Change the World~

No comments: