Total Number of Stalker

Thursday, February 21, 2008

CA1 is over!!!!

~Yatta, CA1 is over(for me)~

Yuhuuuu~ CA1 is over! The one hell week has come to and end! for me. For the 3E girls and some of my classmates, they will still be having their CA1 tommorow. I'll pray for their success. Ganbatte, minna-san!!!!! XD

Finally I am able to be united again with my beloved computer, sooooo happy~ I watched Naruto Shippuden again and I also watched my beloved Yama-chan's drama! One pound Gospel~ It's super nice larh! I like Kame's acting, he's so cute... But I still prefer Yama-chan!!! I hate the 'gorillas' that bullied him! They are ugly! They must have been jealous over Katsumi-kun's handsomeness!!!! >.< Anyway, it's super nice and I'm still waiting... Oh yeah, finally, Allen got his Innocence back!!! It's in D.Gray-man episode 70, my... 57-70... 13 episodes... sooooo long~ Finally he can join back his group!!! Yatta ne!

Anyway, as I'm sooooo sleepy, i dunno y, i shall go and sleep. Oyasuminasai, minna-saaaaan...

~Yatta, CA1 is over(for me)~

No comments: