Total Number of Stalker

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Back in Indonesia...

~HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR~

Yoz, minna-san, Happy Chinese New Year! Again, yesterday, my cousins and I went back to Indonesia! I have not been updating this blog because: 1. Too many homework, 2. Can't stop watching Naruto, 3. Lazy mah... xD I have not time to update this blog... And actually, today, we are supposed to have school, but we skip it because today, we would only be celebrating Chinese New Year in school. So, we decided to go back yesterday, right after school.

Today we'll be celebrating Chinese New Year at my cousin's house (as usual), so I have to get going too~ But, I want to watch Narutooooooooo!!!!! GYAAAAA!!!! Alien! PLEASE LEND ME YOUR DVD!!!!!!!!!!!! *went crazy* Sasukeeeeee.... Shikamaruuuuu.... Miss you both!!!! T_T

~HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR~

No comments: