Total Number of Stalker

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!

~Happy Vals Day, people~

Miaw, today is the chocolates' day~ This year is the first year I ever receive lots of choco from my frens. I'm so happy and grateful!!! I give my regards to: 1. GOD, 2. My family, 3. My friends, 4. Myself. Why? Because... erm... i dunno... xD Anyway, Happy Vals Day, people! May the blessing of the love given to you all!!!


I saw lots of people brought choso or candy or ballon to school. Speaking of ballon, my school sell them at recess time. My friend, Diyanah, bought 2 ballons for her parent. Oh yea, today is her 'husband''s birthday. Congratz Marc! xD Diyanah loves you lot! Ehe~

Anyway, I'm happy to be able to receive choco from my frens, thx u my frenz!!!!!

~Happy Vals Day, people~

No comments: