Total Number of Stalker

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Naruto Shippuden FTW!!!!

Yahooooo~ It has been a while since I last updated my blog~ Well, the major reason was because I went to Facebook everyday and I was too lazy to update my blog. Well, I actually lazy to update now, but I just felt like it~ LoL~ I have some news: I'VE CHANGED BACK MY BLOGSKIN!!!!!!! LoL~ and I'M GOING TO Start Of Year (SOY) ON THE 30th Jan!!!! Finally~ Yatta~ One of my dream is going to come true~ It's at NGEE ANN POLY! Come, ok? OK! LoL~

Oh! Oh! Why is this post titled "Naruto Shippuden FTW!!!!"? Because...... I'M WATCHING NARUTO SHIPPUDEN! I found out that Sai is actually kinda cute~ LoL~ His innocence is what making him funny~ xD And also! I got to see Shika in action! <3 I'm at episode 72 now~ I'm watching it on Crunchyroll coz I dun need to buffer there~ :D OH! BTW! TODAY! Bloody Monday live-action-drama season 2 IS OUT! So is Hidarime Tantei! Starring: Miura Haruma, Yamada Ryosuke respectively! Kakkoi~~~ But I still have to finish watching Naruto Shippuden and wait for the subbed ones to come out....Still long long way to go..... Btw, I still haven't watch Bleach the Movie 3rd: Fade to Black.....

Another reason why I updating my blog now is because Facebook is getting on my nerves~ I can't tag, I can't open my inbox, I can't do this and that, SO ANNOYING! MOU! >.< I think I know why Crunchyroll sometimes stuck. Must be because I played that Naruto Shippuden game on Facebook... xD

Anyway, picture time! This time round, it's a poster of Yamada Ryosuke I got from Mushiie~ Arigatou~

Jaa! This is it! I really don't know what to say anymore coz I'm too lazy to think~ xD

1 comment:

choong said...

i think yamada ryosuke is a girl, no offense XD