Total Number of Stalker

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Meeting old friends~

Hauuu!!! It has been quite long since I updated my blog. Well, since it's nighttime and tomorrow I have to go to church, I'll make this quick and elaborate them next time!

Firstly, yesterday, I have finally met up with my primary school friends at PVJ! Wow, miss them lotz!!!! They've changed a lot(in heights and voice, etc.) but deep down, they're still the people I have known as my childhood friends!!! Although some of them couldn't come, I hope at the next reunion, everyone would be there~

And today, Janice and I met up with Pricilla and we went to CiWalk~ We went to AniMart and JCO~ In AniMart, I bought HATSUNE MIKU PERFORMANCE VIDEO COLLECTION and JUNJOU ROMANTICA and JUNJOU ROMANTICA 2 DVDs!!!!! And some other things. I'll elaborate them next time.... I'm VERY sleepy now... Lemme upload picture first...


This is the picture of our reunion!!!!! Jaa, SAYONARA for a while.... xDDDD

No comments: