Total Number of Stalker

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I realy can't stand people who can't stop complaining.

Hey!Say!JUMP has a new single! Go here to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqQKoX6OiuY the title is Hitomi no Screen, the opening for Yama-chan's new drama, Hidarime Tantei. The very reason of why I'm pissed is because people are talking bad about Yama-chan. So what if Yama-chan got most part? It must be because it's his drama, right? Furthermore, it's not like he was the one wants to sing most. He must be asked to sing most by Johnny-san. It's not very nice to see many people complains about Yama-chan this way, that was why I was so pissed.
Now that I'm watching Naruto Shippuden, I feel better. Why? Because I got to see Shikamaru in action!!!!! :D I think I'll stop here first. To make myself happy, I'll post a picture of my favourite pair in Naruto here~ Temari and Shikamaru!!!

No comments: