Total Number of Stalker

Monday, January 14, 2008

School is a scary place...

~Yoz~

Moshi-moshi minna-san, nice to see you all again! Haha, long time never posted something and you all have missed a LOT of events~ Alien's bday, my bday, Christmas, and New Year... Oh yeah, the school has also re-open, and my nightmare has started again. I am so sad that I'm separated from all my best friends, only some of them are in the same class and mine, BUT none of them like animeeeee~ T_T It's a good thing that Sharley(one of janice's classmates) is in my class. She loves anime and manga too, just like me~ but I still miss A-chan, Su-chan, Bear, Preegay, and also Elderly. Dino, Queen, Princess and Banana are in my class, 3B. I miss them soooooooooooooooo much!!! I wanna go back to 2D~

Btw, Claire is one class with Janice, Amanda, and Anusha, so, she's super stressed while talking to them. They are aliens!! Especially Janice, the new vice-chairperson for her class, 3E. This my stupid cousin claimed herself as the Alien from ABCD Planet, and afterwards, Amanda followed her. Amanda has gotten herself a new 'so-called-friends'. They can't be seen by me, but she can see them (of course she's joking, rite?). But when it's Amanda, it doesn't seem like a joke (HIIIIIII...) at all. Ignatius likes Alien and Eric likes Su-chan.... Scary, ne?

Anyway, at the first day of the school, I wanna cry and quit school immediately. You know why? BECAUSE: First, although 1 lesson has been cut from 45 mins to 35 mins, most of the lessons are double period. Second, it include recess, only 35 mins... Third, 3 lessons before recess become 5 lessons. Fourth, PE lesson is only in 1 day, but double period, I'M DEAD... Last, for me, school ended earliest is at 14.25!!!!! Latest is 15.35~ For my friend, 16.10 ^^ One more thing!!! The most important, there's a LOT of HOMEWORK, and I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CCA!!!! We've gotten ourselves a new conductor, his name is Mr Xaviour Chan (I think). Then our practices has been changed from Mon, Tues, Fri to Mon, Wed~ Then from 14.00-18.00 to 15.30-17.30!!!!!!!!!! So good~ And Ms Phee is our new choir teacher, as the Alien predicted.

Okay, I think news for the year is enough. Let's pause here first, I wanna go watch Naruto 75. Gaara is scary but he's cute. Sasuke and Shikamaru are my best fave charas ^^ Bye-bee~

~Yoz~

No comments: