Total Number of Stalker

Monday, June 07, 2010

Kimi ni Todoke!



Hello again, people!!!! I just finished watching Kimi ni Todoke about last week. I really love that show maaan! I want to have friends like Sawako, Chizuru, and Ayane~ Especially Chizu-chan! She's damn cute and fun, maaaaan!!! The picture I posted today is the scene which I think is the most epic out of all scenes in Kimi ni Todoke. A shocking love confession! xD Ryuu's so damn interesting~ I love RyuuXChizu and of course, KazeXSawa~ PinXAya is interesting as well..... Pin is so damn funny!!! Although he's kinda annoying, without him, the story wouldn't be as funny~ XD I really wish a guy like Kazehaya would exist in this world, maaaan... I'd totally fall for him~ <3

Other than KnT, I just started reading Kaichou wa Maid-sama! USUI IS SO HANDSOME!!!!! I only read the manga as I refused to watch the anime. The anime version just totally destroyed his image!!! I think his hair's at fault there. SAD. Worse thing is, the manga..... Usui is looking more like the anime version in the manga!!! NOOOO!!!! >.< I love him, please don't make him any worse.... TTwTT Btw, Misaki is so super tsundere. 100% tsundere. xD

Today I finished my 4th ICA, so the last boss is: PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING!!!! which is on Wednesday. Wish me luck ppl. I'm really scared for the paper. Furthermore, I haven't blog my Effective Writing for last week and this week. That means I have to review 2 articles today. I HATE ENGLISH! RARGH! >.< Ok then, ciao ppl.

2 comments:

Archie-The-RedCat said...

ceritanyah tentang apa ini? care to give us the synopsis?

Unknown said...

Kimi ni Todoke? Yes boss, the next post would be about that deh! :D